Restarting My Blog
I haven't blogged for a while some of you may know I was doing youtube for a while over at www.youtube.com/HannahVlogsMH which you can still find on youtube now under the name Hann Workman.
I have decided to re-start my blog as it is something I wanted to do for a while but just haven't really got round to it and since having some extra time recently I have decided to give it another go.
So I wanted to start with a small introductory piece, which I am going to introduce myself and explain more about myself if you are new to my page or you are just nosy and want to know more about me.
- My name is Hannah Workman
- I am 21 years old
- I have ADHD, Borderline Personality Disorder and Anxiety
- I am in recovery for both BPD and Anxiety
- I blog about mental health and tips on how to cope
- I have a dog called Ellie she is a cockapoo
- I enjoy going on long walks and being with nature
Keeping things brief for now but that was just a small introductory to my life. I hope to blog again soon when I have some ideas in mind. I hope to blog more about BPD and Anxiety and also Self Care and therapy advice.
Thanks for reading, hope you come back soon!